Páginas

12/03/2008

My room

When I was a girl, had nothing but joys,
my room was the symbol of candour and toys.
Each minute I'd have I'd spend them in it
playing and laughing or crying a bit...

But sooner or later I had to grow up
and learn how to challenge both hazard and luck.
My room was my place, my dear paradise
where I used to think and get myself wise.

My room was my vice through which I was free,
the most little space important to me.
So I shared with it my heaven, my hell,
and just like a best friend 'he' knew me damn well!

But yesterday night when I was in bed
I made a discovery: my room is my head.

3 comentários:

HARD CORE MAMA disse...

Mandela já tinha feito semelhante descrição acerca da sua cela. Curiosa noção humana a que nos faz limitar os nossos horizonte a 4 paredes

Doramar disse...

Great minds think alike :)

Miguel disse...

That's very good indeed!